For starters, I am no longer under the thumb of the Suckie Mae corporation! THAT is huge! So there's one thing. The other... well, I've put a couple of pics below, but I basically have a new MacBook Pro with Retina display. Soooooo happy about that! My little "Vintage" MacBook finally gave up the ghost after many years of service to myself, and whoever owned it before me (it was a referbished MacBook Pro)... but it croaked due to a bad NVIDIA graphics chip. But still, that laptop never gave me a bit of trouble until the chip went bad, and even that took years. It was old enough to be called "Vintage" by Apple, so it did its job well, while everyone I knew with PCs went through their OS nightmares, blue screens, hardware & software incompatibilities, hard drive crashes, failures, brain farts, etc.... Anyway, it was a good Mac (they always are).
My new toy! The refurbished MacBook Pro was great, don't get me wrong, but this one.. is... WOW! Thinner, brighter, faster, HUGE HD... so much fun. Gorgeous. And of course, as with all things Apple, the presentation is simply unmatched. Love it!
I spent the morning (hmmmm... well, the better part of the day lol) getting it all set up with my stuff and taking care of online business. But all and all.... so SO much fun!
Now on to the next task for the day....
Tomorrow, road trip. Thursday, resting a bit. Friday, another road trip. And a relaxing weekend planned. SO looking forward to that.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment