Thursday, August 21, 2014

Oh yeah... No sleep study last night


Had to put off the sleep study.  Then... of course today was the phone call and the well-meaning person on the phone telling me that because I have AFib (ablation or not) that I'm at a super high risk of heart attack and stroke, etc...etc...etc.  I already knew this, but... the rules are theirs, not mine.  No sense in going through all the gory details, but it is what it is.  And frankly, their calling today of all days, and with all the crap going on at this very moment... I really could care less about all the 'risk' involved with possible sleep issues and AF.  But I bit my tongue and let her talk and thanked her kindly for her concern.

eh.  It's really been one of those days.  Been a while.

That's all I have to say at the moment.  I'm sure there will be something more substantial later.  I pretty much unloaded on LJ.. and there wasn't even enough left in my to copy and paste anything here.

..........

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...