Monday, August 11, 2014

Doll / Art / Photography / Office / room almost done

Busy weekend of sorts....

The art room has been a work in progress since the start.  It has SO much potential with the big windows on one side, the French doors leading onto the porch on the other..... just so much potential. This workspace is going to be more than just workspace when I'm done, more than just a creative womb where ideas and visions are eventually born.  This space will also be a decompression chamber of sorts.  Not everyone will get that concept.

So Pier 1 had the ottoman in the store, and the sofa/loveseat (it's really kind of both) will be in the store sometime this week (had to order it).  It's soooo pretty, and the ottoman... huge, and in fact it doubles as a coffee table (when using a serving tray on top).  Very cool stuff...  As a girl, well, it suits me just fine.  And eventually I will find an area rug to go in there as well.  One thing at a time.  :)

Working on the dolls in there will be easy, and I'll have a nice, comfy loveseat to kick back on when I want to take a break and chill out a while.  It's going to be quite nice.

I have a couple of custom orders soon, too, which is going to be pretty fun......

Below is a photo from Pier 1... it includes both the loveseat/sofa and the ottoman.  I just love it. :)


I can hardly wait!!!  :D


No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...