Monday, August 25, 2014

"Skitch"? Seriously? rofl!

Wow.  I must say that's a first.  Someone was hateful to me in a dream, and I stood up to them... and called her a ... skitch.  *snort*  A word I know but have never 'used.'  I can't even remember the last time I got into a confrontation or argument with a female, much less called her a name.  But... in a dream?  Never.  Ultra weird.  Although, I did have someone else on my mind who was being bullied. Still... kind of silly when you think about it.

Dreams are so freakin' weird.

Now, it's about 8:53 am and I'm 50% low on my daily dose of caffein (that's 1/2 of 2 cups lol. Hey, it still counts!).  So if you're expecting anything interesting here, I'm betting you're going to be deeply disappointed.  I'm just not with it this morning at all.  And... I've a lot to do still.  First follow-up with my cardiologist, and I have to pick up something gorgeous for the living room.  This basically means I have to work on psyching myself up to believe I actually have energy today.  Yeah... I still have a way to go with the recovery, and some days are still pretty rough.

Anyhoo....

I guess I'll wind up the morning with Pandora, coffee (maybe I'll cheat a bit and have an extra cup), do a little housework, then go for the shower and doing my hair routine....

Ugh... and I still have to eat something to take the ole heart meds.  :/  Yuck.  I've become repulsed by the idea of eating in the morning.  How nice it would be to be taken off those meds and told I'm totally done with it all.  Yeah, but who am I kidding?  I would have to lie to my cardiologist and not tell her about my heart's 5 day dance-a-thon.  I know better.  Okay... guess I'll just have to suck it up, be honest, and tell all.

But hey!.... I get to come home and put that painting in the living room, and move the red umbrella painting in the bedroom (will look SO much better in there).... Color, light, shadow, beautiful things....  It's the little things, you know.

I'm such a girl.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...