Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sleeping in strange beds

It's going to happen tonight.  lol  Settle down!!  Nothing sordid.  Though I know you guys are probably SO disappointed to hear that (pervs that you are).  Naw, I have a sleep study tonight, a split study to be exact.  Health insurance companies try their best to cut costs these days, so I'm cramming two nights into one.  One half of the night simply monitoring, and the second half of the night with a CPAP machine (ugh) to see if it helps.  Hey, if it makes the little frog (my heart) NOT dance in my sleep and I can actually GET some decent sleep... then I'm in!

My heart's still calm since the 5 day dance-a-thon, thank goodness.  Though, it would have been perhaps helpful to have been monitored to see WTH it was doing, exactly, that whole time.  Oh well. I'm just glad it's not doing it now and that I don't have to go through chemical or electrical cardioversion.

Can't allow myself to fall asleep during the day today, so I got myself a horror movie to watch, and... I will watch a few episodes of AWKWARD.  OMG.. that series is ridiculously funny!  I mean, it's supposed to be a teen series, but DANG.  I'm more convinced it's for adults, because there is way too much adult stuff going on for it to be for teenagers.  Either that or prime time tv has become exceedingly liberated. lol  How so?  One phrase from one episode--- "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Whore."  Yeah.  So anyhoo.... (damn you, spellcheck!  Stop changing my "hoo's to how's!!!)... I must NOT fall asleep today, no matter how tired I am.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

I'll write more later, but for now..... I can't have any caffein or sugar after 11:00am!  Eghads!!!

There's a BlueBell banana popsicle with my name on it, and the clock's ticking!!! 

Laters!

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...