No, not the movie. lol My car and me. We have a few places to go and people to see coming up, and dang... I'm so doggone worn out from that ablation... still. But... between my T, my kids/grandkids, and my Marley... it's all good. I'll get through this. It's not easy though, I'll tell you that.
T has made this as easy as any of it could be, and it's so funny and cute how he never refers to 'the Mini' as "The Mini," but... as "Marley." lol Comes as natural to him as calling my dog by her name, or.. calling the ferrets by their names. So funny.
Day by day, one by one, I deal with the after effects of the ablation, get hugs and love from T and my kids, etc.... and even a little love from Marley when I drive him around. There's joy in so much, even when I don't feel good.
That's all. Nuttin' fancy to say today. Now it's time to eat some lunch......
*waves*
No comments:
Post a Comment