The dream:
I was home, in 'my' room doing nothing but sitting quietly on the bed and looking out the window. Clouds outside were very low, dark, broiling... and they shifted into what I recognized as a tornado (common theme in my dreams and not in the least scary, btw). I jumped up and ran into the living room looking to see what damage there might be, can I yelled out to T that there was a tornado.
I could see the deck out back was damaged, the railing torn, and some trees, etc. were damaged. I then walked into the breakfast nook area, and this is when I noticed the furniture was different, the room was different, and outside the breakfast nook window was another room.. instead of the deck and gorgeous view.
Once I realized everything was different I stopped, turned a little bit and told T... "Oh. Never mind. It's is just a dream." I then just looked around quickly, amused that I was dreaming.. then woke.
Weird.
And I don't mind weird at all, but... I felt in my dream, as I do after waking from an interesting or otherwise really good dream, rather.. disappointed. Perhaps it was because I felt as if I had control of things in the dream, and much less so than in real life.
Whatever caused this lucid dream--I hope it happens again, because... I rather liked it. Honestly, I wish I felt in real life the way I do in my dreams. Why? Because it's more like 'living.'

No comments:
Post a Comment