Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hola!




So, what else can someone do when they can't sit up but for a short time, can't walk well, and is in pain 24/7 (yes, it even wakes me up at night)?  I suppose there are a few options to help one not totally give up, but I chose something that I've wanted to do for years---learn Spanish.  And yes, I had to purchase a program, and yes.. it was pricey, but I'm ok with that.  At least my mind will be active, even if my body can't be right now.

Where the hell am I even going with this?  I've no idea.  I'm distracted by the hellacious pain that's setting in.  THIS is how life is right now.  Can't sit down, can't hardly stand up, very difficult to walk, and laying down even hurts.  Maybe it's time for another dose of Tylenol.  And yes, I do realize Tylenol is hard on the liver, but.. I can't take any NSAIDs because of the blood thinner.  In just about every direction... I'm screwed.

Damn.  Well, I tried.  I guess today just isn't my day.




No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...