What am I to make of this? I know I'm really feeling sick today, very very sick. Nausea has taken over out of the blue and I'm not exactly sure why. It's not the Prednisone, because I take that with a meal, and it's not the Imuran, because I also make very sure I take that with a meal AND take it at night. So what's the deal with my being this damn sick all of a sudden?
Okay, so it can't be the AIH, because I'm on treatment for that. This is another problem rearing its ugly head, I can tell. Alarms are sounding inside telling me that something isn't right with this. The horrendous lower back pain that began a week or so ago is getting worse, MUCH worse, and I can't seem to get a handle on it at all. This was an issue when I was anemic, so maybe that's returned due to the bleeding GI tract. Yeah, so that was gross to mention.
But my mind is tired today as well. I can't think straight, and it makes me exhausted trying to think at all. Yet, here I am typing away in my blogs. I guess I'm just making a valiant attempt at normalcy.... whatever the hell that is.
... ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much for strong suggestions
ME22 & NE23. NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...
-
But I was... the entire time during the procedure. It's not exactly the nightmare they make movies and write books about, but it more...
-
This is America. Is it too much to ask to be able to afford a hot meal at least once a day? Maybe a meal that 'isn't' oatmeal ...

No comments:
Post a Comment