Saturday, August 22, 2015

One Small Source of Light




...is all I need.

I've unloaded pretty much everything on Where Fireflies Dream, so the remnants of what I'm left with are a bit more personal in nature.  Damn, but I wish I could talk more of what's going on with me--meaning specifics.  I'm not sure exactly where to start if I did, and it's not like I haven't tried.  Oh boy, have I.  But would it change anything if I were truly blunt with what I write in my blogs?  Would it matter?  Would it help?  And what, if anything, would I get from laying things all out on the table?

Is there a single soul who can answer those questions??

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Bueller?

lol  Well, I still have my sense of humor intact.  At least there's that.

C'mon life, give me a sign!  To tell, or not to tell?

*sigh*

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...