Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Here I am for all the right/wrong reasons




Posting in 3 different blogs.  By the time I get to the last one, I'm often pretty exhausted, often so drained that I can't think of anything I want to talk about.  Oh, there is plenty I NEED to talk about, but I've not really taken that step in baring my soul here, or on the other two.  I'm not sure I'm making the right decision NOT talking about anything.  But then, so much of what I think I know of my health or any other life situation hasn't exactly had any final confirmation as to where it's all going.

All I know is that there are serious health issues I'm dealing with and am in the midst of waiting for test results to know where things go from here.  Life stuff, outside of health anyway, is a royal pain in the ass, to be honest.  No way am I going to figure that out anytime soon.  Basically, I'm left with a steaming pile of dissension.

Sheesh.

Maybe I can think a little clearer later....

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...