Saturday, September 6, 2014

Whaaaaat? Naaaaaah!

So, had my 6 month check with my PC doc yesterday, and he briefly mentions the last echo I had in his office (echo of my heart)... and also mentions the leaky aortic valve....

***Queue needle scratching across record***

Excooooze?  Did you say aortic valve?  It would have been nice had I had that thought AT the office when still sitting across from him.  But nooooooo.  I had that thought after I got home.  I had another echo scheduled the next day for my carotid, so... thought I would double check that.  I mean, I've always known about the leaky mitral valve, but the aortic valve??  So I did ask, and yes... they did say aortic.

Really...

Okay.

Fabulous.

Mild.  But still.  Two valves on one side, and... dang.

Sheesh.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...