Saturday, September 13, 2014

No word on echo results, and... my new iPhone 6 Plus will arrive soon! :D

Well, first things first...

Went in for the thyroid echo, and the technician confirmed one on the right side, and one on the left, but that the one on the left was "Nothing like the other one."  Whatever that means.  The echo was done late afternoon, so the doc probably didn't get the tech's notes and completed report until late that day, most likely didn't get to see anything until the following day... so no word yet.  Will be interesting to see if the continued symptoms, even some I hadn't considered being thyroid-related until now, are because of this.  Or not.  We'll see.

Does seem odd that this long after the ablations for the arrhythmias that I would still be having issues, still have all the HR and rhythm weirdness, and stuff I won't even go into here.  At any rate, maybe they'll tell me something Monday.  Maybe.

iPhone 6 is finally out, and it sucked having to make that order at 2 am.  But that's what you have to do... Central time zone and all.  I opted for the bigger 6 Plus version, so that's going to take a little getting used to, and.. I'm up for that. :)  Already have a case picked out, but even those won't be ready for sale until the 19th.  May be on back-order, but.. I want the one I want.  ;)  I'm willing to wait to get the right one.

This is going to have to do for now, as I'm having trouble holding my arms up to type.  Just too doggone weak to do it right now.

I think I'm going to eat a couple of cinnamon graham crackers and watch a couple of episodes of Blacklist.

Laters!  :)

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...