So I took a jaunt over to LiveJournal because... because.... just because, and quickly, for no apparent reason at all (just because), re-read a previous post. And. I sat there, appalled. Dang. You know, yeah.. I've not felt good (to say the least), but holy friole, Batman, but I've missed several embarrassing typos along the way. Ridonkulous. Why the hell do I even care? Go figure. lol
I just do.
Just because.
It's those darn little things sometimes, ya know? The painting on the wall that's listing 1/4" starboard, the even number of items on the fireplace mantle (aaaaah, but you don't get that one, do you?)... and yes, I have 7 (not 6 nor 8) on mine, thank you very much, or that one annoying little thread sticking out on the trim of a perfectly gorgeous area rug....
Typos.....
Damn the forces that conspire against us. Just because.
*snort*
No comments:
Post a Comment