So... not exactly sure what's up with this one. Fluke? Freak thing? Tear in the space/time continuum?...
I gave up dieting a couple of weeks ago because it wasn't working. At all. Nada. No matter what. So I just started eating like a non-dieting, normal person. Had pizza once, Chinese food once, Mexican food twice, even fast food once, dessert more than once... rather screwed up a few times, you might say. Well, you get the picture. And I realized, as I should have... that I shouldn't have done that. The pounds went up, but just a few. And I planned to go back on the diet again, to at least maintain my weight, especially since I knew by now after months that I had to diet to actually maintain my weight.
I PLANNED to go back on my diet. Soon. "Planned" being the operative word here. Yeah, hadn't done it yet... not even as of this morning.
So anyway.... lo and behold... yesterday I got on the scale and realized.. I lost a pound. Wow. Didn't even try.
That's one pound. Okay. I'll take it. Didn't seem like a big deal. But I couldn't sleep last night and out of boredom.. I weighed again. Lost another pound. Okay. Cool! Though... why? Four hours later when I woke up.. weighed again. Lost another pound. Um. Huh??
And... I just weighed a few minutes ago (5 hours since I weighed last)... lost another 3/4 lb.
Dufuq?
There are a couple of other.. unpleasant things going on as well, but those could be just a fluke too. In the meantime, I doubt I'll be getting on the scale again. Just too freaky.
Still....
Dufuq???
No comments:
Post a Comment