Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So what is it about me you DO like?

It's been a long, difficult road.  I show you love, give you love, and make sure you don't go a day without knowing how I feel about you.  And yet, the level of disrespect you show me is astounding and often brings me to my knees.

I call to talk to you because I miss you, love you, care about you, and am interested in your life and how your day is going.  But too many times you find a reason, ANY reason... to hang up on me.

When I reach out to you, when I'm feeling down, when I most need someone to care... you turn cold, uncaring, and down-right mean.  I simply do not understand......

I just don't understand.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...