Sunday, August 28, 2011

North - East

Sunday, 3:41pm

I want to live in a place where autumn leaves pool about your feet and where frost makes roses look like glass.  I miss being able to see the differences between one season and the next.  There is so much I miss about the North.  And though I've never been or traveled east (Main, Boston, New York).... I think I would like that part of the country for the seasons.

Maybe I'm just over-romanticing the whole "grass is greener" thing.  It wouldn't be the first time.

Too many times I've said I couldn't move somewhere I've never lived because I don't know anyone there.  But seriously, I only know ONE person here.  Would it really be that much different?  I think not.  Challenging in some ways, but the loneliness factor would pretty much remain the same.

Still... a girl can dream.

More on this later.... off to clean my car in this late afternoon.....

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...