I'm heading to my oasis in a moment, a room I use as my 'Girl cave,' a place that is inherently me in all it contains, inspires, and presents. My own place where I can retreat, nap, contemplate, and create if I had the energy. It's a good place. A very very good place. I feel at home in there, more at peace. It could just be the decor, all the familiar items from my former life of 2 years ago, the soothing familiarity invoking that feeling of "Ah." It's really my space and I am very protective of that space, I promise you.
So I took that Lasix for the first time a little while ago and am waiting for it to kick in. This means I'm retreating to my room where I can be near a bathroom... yeah, it's a very powerful diuretic, prescription, and boy is it going to keep me busy this afternoon. It's okay.. because it's needed to combat the prednisone water retention, which is making my BP shoot up in the are of 194/82. NOT a good BP reading.
Time to head into the other room...
Okay, bladder... let's do this!
Yikes!

No comments:
Post a Comment