It's a stressful day. Rooms To Go is delivering my new bed frame today, one that will fit in the smaller room a bit better. The problem? The delivery crew. They delivered other furniture here before and did a terrible job of placement and assembly of the furniture and a GREAT job at creating damage to a door frame, as well as the wood floor. They are a disaster.
One of the crew members, a kid (who still works for them) actually took a gorgeous throw from the sofa and laid it on the dirty floor to kneel on, and to put furniture on that they were putting together. The floor was dirty because they didn't bother wiping their shoes before coming in, which meant the throw had to be taken to the dry cleaner. We had to file an insurance claim on the other damage, and I will tell you this... what a bad business model to keep those who do so much damage and are so careless. But enough of that. I'll deal with the stress and hope it subsides soon.
I have to say, I'm going to REALLY miss my other bed frame. It's gorgeous. It didn't fit the room well because of the large posts, so this one will definitely make for providing a more spacious environment in there. Still.... I miss that bed frame. :(
Today's 'feel' has to change, and soon. BS with T made the previous couple of hours an absolute mess, and then the workers decided (as I just found out) that they were going to leave the bed frame several inches from the wall at the headboard end. Um. WHY?
Here's hoping the rest of the day will be better. Praying it will be.
It simply HAS to be.

No comments:
Post a Comment