Friday, July 28, 2017

That whole photography thang....


@Ella Wigginton 2017, all rights reserved.

I received a text from a friend asking which images are mine since I posted the butterfly pics with my watermark/signature on them.  So for those who don't know... any photos of my own, meaning my own photography or art, will have my watermark/signature and/or a copyright notice in the message.  Usually both, or perhaps just the watermark.  Anything else is web/free domain images.

I honestly don't want to take up time or space here talking about this and figure just a mention would do.

Note:  Photo above was taken from inside my house and shot through a window with messed up, opaque glass.  Not bad considering the conditions. ;p  The butterfly, btw, is a female swallowtail.  The males are yellow.

Okay.  That is all.  (smiling)

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...