I was to start my diet back up again today, but as fate would have it.... T had other ideas. Okay. I go with it for one more day, but getting back on track is CRITICAL, because eating the wrong things over the holiday weekend has left me incredibly painful & sick beyond words. Guess you can say I've re-discovered the absolute necessity for eating healthy.
The pain began with severe indigestion. But then the severe pain in the right upper quadrant of my abdomen began and is now excruciating, pushing referred pain to my back in that area. When this happens the pain becomes something to reckon with, something unstoppable and jagged. I can't sleep, can't eat, can't drink even water, can't sit comfortably, can't lay down comfortably. Honestly, it's really just too much. I'm praying tomorrow, with the start back onto my diet again, will ease the pain and misery.Good grief.
No comments:
Post a Comment