Thursday, December 22, 2016

Keeping the blogs going.





I've not seriously contemplated shutting my blogs down, but I have thought about it.  Usually this idea comes to mind on my "Why bother?" days, which happens more and more lately.  In some ways writing out everything, or doing an audio and talking about everything... falls short of bringing any real help to my situation, at least not in the way it has in the past.  Is this a signal that it's time to walk away from the blogs, or is it just another insidious manifestation of depression?

If I spent even a couple of minutes thinking about it I would likely just put it all on private and (mostly) abandon it all.  Such is life on the "Why bother?" days.  Feedback on this issue has been mixed and, frankly, confusing.  Seems the consensus is "Keep blogging," while "It's up to you" and "Do what's best for you" is thrown in for good measure.  lol  OK.  Thanks guys!  ;p  No, really, I do get where you're coming from.  But this is a serious consideration for me at the moment.

Tomorrow is another day.  Maybe an answer will come.  Maybe motivation will reveal itself.  Maybe there will be light at the end of this confusing tunnel.

And maybe... I'll just wake up to find this has all been an extremely uncomfortable dream.


No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...