Monday, September 28, 2015

A Beautiful Mess




I often think; here is this unrecognizable person in a completely unrecognizable life.  What do I do about finding my place.  Dear God, but this is a common topic, isn't it?  There's a reason for that, and that reason is quite simple; I've yet to know the answer.

Monday-Friday are the easiest days of the week, the best days really.  I'm alone, but that gives me a moment to take a deep breath and try to navigate on this crumpled map whose lines and defining points have faded or become too abused to be read anymore.  If I'm to find my way it will require intuiting and an enormous amount of courage.  Without a sense of direction there's no telling where I'll end up when I reach the unknowable destination.  I guess I'm okay with that, though.

One thing I can say is that I can clearly see my destination.  Well, okay.. most of it.  But I see enough to know where I should be.  And isn't that really what we need to know?  Isn't that the most important information of all?  I certainly think so.

So many plans; so many thoughts and dreams colliding all at once.  It's a beautiful mess.






No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...