Friday, September 25, 2015

The Beautiful Face of Good Health





I tend to scatter my thoughts, experiences, opinions, and everything that passes from my mind to the virtual 'page' between my blogs.  It's just the way it is since I've promised some to not delete any of my blogs.  Fragments of the whole picture of my life, thus, remain scattered here.  But then, each entry is a story in and of itself.  In so many ways... it's just better this way.

IV iron infusion part 1 is next week, and the second treatment is 7 days after.  Sleep study the other night was revealing in ways that gave me hope.  Progress is often non-linear and chaotic.  But wouldn't it be nice if everything in life was precisely ordered?  No.. even I don't believe that.  Chaos is just nature's way.

While I don't have obstructive sleep apnea, I have another form.  Okay.  So there's a treatment for that, one that has been proven with just one night at the sleep center.  Who knew CPAP could make that much of a difference?

I'm on my way.

I'm a bit on the tired side again today (no home CPAP until tonight), so this is short and... a little flat, I'm sure.

....there is still so much to talk about....

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...