Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Okay, guys... I'm beat.



Two entries later on Where Fireflies Dream... and I'm dead tired.  Just. Dead. Tired.  Really.  I'm trying my best to hang in there and stay positive, and I do pretty well sometimes.  Other times the fatigue and pain, etc. take their toll and leave me spent.  It is what it is.

Sitting here is NOT easy, I have to say.  I'm hoping my appt with my PC doc on Thursday will get me started on SOMETHING to get the anemia under control.  I do find myself thinking it's transient, not chronic, and that it will resolve itself.  I also know that taking chances with something like anemia is dangerous, which means I'm taking steps to address the issue before it becomes a more severe problem.

Such is life, right?

In the meantime... the symptoms suck.  That's all I can say right now, is that they simply, totally suck.  I can't stand this much longer, to be honest.

Well, I can't hold my arms up any longer to type, so perhaps I will have a bit more strength tomorrow.

Till next time....

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...