NO. You may NOT be a bitch to me, especially without good cause.
NO. You may NOT talk down to me because you 'think' you're better than I am.
NO. You may NOT make ME responsible for YOUR mistakes and shortcomings. Lack of insight on YOUR part does NOT constitute an emergency on MY part. Comprende?
NO. You may NOT 'delegate' YOUR responsibility to ME.
NO. You may NOT yell, scream, bitch, condescend, or belittle me. YOU, to me, are NOT important enough in MY life to take liberties such as those. Simply put--you're not allowed.
I have been belittled by the best, so what makes you think that I would allow someone like YOU to belittle me? --- Rhetorical question, trust me.
NO. I will not do YOUR job for you.
NO. I will NOT allow you to ruin my day with your bitter negativity.
NO. You may NOT name call or 'label' me at will, or with what YOU wish.
NO. You are NOT better than me.
I don't care WHAT degree you have, because truthfully... I'm thinking you must have mastered in "BITCH" from what I've witnessed so far.
I don't have trouble hearing. So use your INSIDE voice when speaking to me.
I don't speak idiot, so if you don't mind, please speak to me as if I'm an intelligent person. IF you possess the ability, that is.
Just because I follow orders from you doesn't mean I LIKE you.
Just because I follow orders from you doesn't mean I RESPECT you.
I follow orders from you because I need the income. Sorry, but the truth sometimes hurts.
You don't pay me enough to put up with abusive treatment. In fact, YOU don't pay me at all.
I GET what you're doing, even when you're too stupid to realize how badly you SUCK at being sneaky.
I remember how NONE of you so much as offered condolences when my brother died. I went to work that very day and told you all my brother had passed away. I would have gotten more empathy/sympathy from a freaking carrot.
I remember the day my little 8 yr old ferret "Pixie" died. She was my first, and you all knew this. I had to say goodbye to her then drive straight to work. The ONLY thing ANY of you said to me was, well, my boss... via text message....
ME: "Hey, I'm in Theodore. Pixie took a turn for the worst and I'm having to say goodbye to her. Dr. **** is running late, so I may be about 30 mins late or so. I will get there as soon as possible though."
BOSS: "I hope so!"
D***... you're a coldhearted B*I*T*C*H!!!!!!! I've seen it in action towards me, but I've also seen it in action at work. You work in a veterinary clinic, for God's sake!! Do you not FEEL anything??? Are you THAT dead inside???? Or is it just me and my furkids you're cold towards?
Either way, D***... SHAME ON YOU!!
My nephew is dying after being hit on his bicycle by a drunk driver. And you say NOTHING. It's always the same thing. NOTHING.
But let's be fair---you're ALL like that. It seems to me that people who AREN'T like you don't stick around long....
Including me......
..................
I need a job. But not at the risk of my health or peace of mind.
You're not important enough for me to allow you access to MY well-being.
You know, having a job is a must for most of us, so when it comes down to spending MORE time in a day or week or lifetime.. at your work.... well, if you hate your job and there's simply nothing but stress, anxiety, lack of respect, etc.... at some point you have to ask yourself, "Is this really worth it?"
I've asked myself this question FAR too many times for just being on the job 6 months. But I have to admit, it's gotten to where I simply can't handle the negative, bitter, bitchy, 'better-than-thou' crap most of those people subscribe to.
I'm tired of being sick to my stomach and anxious just because I have to work that day (to work THERE that day). I'm tired of cold, indifferent bitches.
And I'm speaking of ALL OF YOU! One in particular, in reference to the quotes etc directly above. But truthfully... NONE OF YOU are exempt. You are all self-centered, SELFISH freaking people who think of no one and nothing but yourselves. Shameful.
I wonder how much it has already tarnished my reputation having worked at such a place. As it is at the moment, I'm doing everything possible to make sure I get out as quickly as I can. For my health. For my peace of mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment