Sunday, September 4, 2011

So... what is this restlessness about?

Only partly a rhetorical question.   But I do have some idea of what's causing this.  Lack of time to get things done, for one.  Lack of money to get things done, for two.  Lack of direction or a sense of "home," for three.  But then, that third one I'm familiar with, so... what's the deal?

I need a new job.  The one I have sucks SO badly because I'm ALWAYS around people who are ALWAYS bitchy, intolerant, whiney, arrogant, indifferent, cliquish... and SO negative.  Yeah, I know, I know.  I sound so positive myself right now.  But the thing is... I don't WANT to be around them, because when I am... my energy and mood plummets hardcore.  When I'm at my other job, where I feel actually appreciated and part of the team, where I'm around POSITIVE people (no matter WHAT is going on in their lives), well... life just feels different.  "I" feel different.  And that 'other' job is only a few short hours a week and minimum wage.  The job where I'm forced to endure the people and attitudes pays $2/hr more.  But it's SO NOT WORTH IT.

I need a new job.

At this point, I'm not all that picky.  I HAVE to like my job because, let's face it, if you hate your job, you won't do a good job and you will end up quitting or being fired.  How can you spend the majority of your life in a place you hate with people you hate, etc?  You can't.  Not for long anyway.

I'm hungry, but... not.  I'm sleepy, but restless.  I'm lonely, but I appreciate the isolation at the moment.  WTH?

I'll have to finish this one later, I believe......


No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...