Short and sweet tonight. I don't like where I am right now...
Friday, December 29, 2017
Well then.
It's quiet in the house right now. T is still at work, my dog is sleeping soundly. I'm painfully aware of my surroundings, and I'm not talking within my house itself, but MY surroundings, everything. Everything went horribly sideways a few years ago, and a new life in a new town just didn't bring the healing the way I'd hoped. I fell out of the realm of cruelty and landed in the lap of indifference. How is that supposed to be better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much for strong suggestions
ME22 & NE23. NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...
-
But I was... the entire time during the procedure. It's not exactly the nightmare they make movies and write books about, but it more...
-
This is America. Is it too much to ask to be able to afford a hot meal at least once a day? Maybe a meal that 'isn't' oatmeal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment