Doesn't mean it isn't inside rattling the cage screaming to be let out, though. Problem with not feeling well is that the artistic, adventure-starved goofball inside of me is still very much wanting to play. The soul, spirit, imagination.. well, they're just not getting that the body isn't quite 'there' yet. It's a train wreck of a situation, and one that has to be resolved soon... or I'm going to lose it. "It" has yet to be determined. lol
So as I sit here avoiding mundane tasks, which will take no longer than about an hour at this point, I'm writing about... something entirely.... what? I don't know. I guess I'm just taking a minute to pour out a few thoughts on a nagging issue. Nothing more. It's high time I let this go and just let my body heal, but dammit... I should be wreaking havoc somewhere! *snort*
Enough said, I suppose. Me and my 95.6*F body are going to eat lunch now and do something completely unimaginative.... watch tv.
......maybe I'll wear a funny hat while doing so.

No comments:
Post a Comment