Friday, June 13, 2014

Spa Days & Typos (really?)

Well, I WAS going to talk about typos... funny autocorrection stuff (which typed out "auto corruption" initially)... but blogger's software went NUTS!  Weird. lol  Seriously, blogger?  lol  Too funny.  So... on to the other subject instead.....

Anyhoo.

Spa day wasn't referring to me, but to my little Firefly.  She gets the car-doc today to get a little of this and that done, then next week to the beauty parlor for a little bit more. :)  I told her she's beautiful as-is... but just needs a little TLC.  Wish I could do the work myself, but I'm on two medications that will put my BP through the roof if I stay in the heat for more than a few minutes. :/  Plus the Afib is rearing its head these days.  No biggie... my little friend is in very good, caring, and capable hands.

Also took my once-a-month drive to Daphne today, which actually turned out to be sooooo nice.  I don't take I-65 the entire way, so about 20-30 minutes is rather fun and scenic.  Good music.... just me and the road.  Even without the Mini it's an enjoyable ride.  My heart did crazy stunts the whole way, as it has been doing for 3 days straight... and off and on over the past week, but you know what?? So what!  I had an AWESOME time.  I WIN!  Ha! lol  ;p

And... only a few sprinkles of rain.  Yeah... this was a great day.  I'm just going to chill and count the days til I can pick up my Firefly next week.  Hopefully I can go get her on Wednesday.  :D

Oh... and I finally got my plate transferred over! And yes.. forgive her rained-on butt.  She needs a bath, which she will get when I bring her home. lol ;p

Happy, happy, joy, joy.......





No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...