Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Live Journal

I took the plunge.  Looks like I'm liking Live Journal a little more every day.  So I'm sticking with it at least a year.  Hey, I paid for it, might as well!  Yeah, yeah... I could've stuck it out for free, but I've spoken to enough folks about the paid version (pretty cheap, actually) who all said it was "SO well worth it).  It's done.  'Nuff said.

http://ellaboobella.livejournal.com is the addy for anyone wanting to visit.

I'm not deleting this blog, btw.  It's been around a long time and has a bit of nostalgia for me, really.  Not just a little of my photography, either.  Maybe a few echoes here and there of my past, even if some of it is only echoes left of past-deleted posts.  Blah blah blah.

Firefly is having a spa day and a beauty treatment, and I'm just trying to breathe well today.  But.. I'm going to give a quick entry over at LJ anyhoo.

Blah.

blah.

and

blah.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...