Sunday, June 8, 2014

Fireflies and Mini Coopers

Busy weekend!  I got my dream car this weekend!! Drove about 2.5 hours to get it, and I looked online for weeks until I found "the one."  It was love at first sight.  And.. it's the color of a firefly butt.  *snort*  ;p  Liquid Yellow, as it's actually called, but the color of the beautiful fireflies that play in the front and back yard of my house each evening at dusk, fireflies... something I've loved forever (that's another story).

Anyway, I'm a happy girl.  HAPPY girl, indeed.  :D

Not the best photos, since I used my iPhone to take them, and rather hastily since I was more intent on driving my little friend (Firefly)... but, well, better pics to come.  :D :D :D





No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...