Friday, September 7, 2018

When someone asks for help but refuses help

It's time to be blunt.  After a time even I can recognize sugar-coated shit as, well, shit.  Recently I've been handed a silver platter filled with sugar-coated shit, and I have to say I'm not at all tolerant of it this time around.  I mean, seriously.  Passive/aggressive is STILL fucking aggressive, and those who partake in that bullshit are total ASSHOLES, or BITCHES as the case may be.  How's that for not sugar-coating things?!

Freaking don't ask for my help and then make it impossible for me to help!  FUCK!

Yep.  I'm pissed, and I don't give a damn who knows it, or who likes it or not.  I don't have time in my life for lame-ass games.  You're NOT that important, and you don't own me.  If I VOLUNTEER to help you, don't shit on me in the process and make it sound as if you've done me a favor!  It's the other way around.  Bitch!

By now I'm sure you see why I usually cool off before speaking my mind.  Thing is, I often end up not saying a damn thing if I wait too long, mostly because I've found over the last couple of relationships and all they had to TEACH me... that NO ONE is worth burning out your energy just to make them happy or feel powerful.  SCREW THAT and anyone who tries to do that to me.

This shit is a whole lot like giving someone a key to your house because you asked them to clean it for you while you're away (for FREE), then taking the key back on day 1 because your freaking vacuum wouldn't work.  And no, the isn't the scenario I speak of, but due to the nature of the situation I can't be blunt about the details to that extent.  But honestly, this is a whole lot of control freak crap, and I've had enough of that shit to last me two lifetimes.  NO.  THANK.  YOU!

Where is the appreciation?  Where is the small amount of humility that renders being grateful a genuine feeling?  Since WHEN is it customary to play childish power games with someone YOU asked for help?

I can only say the help that was asked for was online, requiring I give up a good portion of my free time on a daily basis to HELP, and it comes with no compensation.  I don't require or ask for compensation and know it's on a volunteer basis.  Yet still.... can you fucking not treat me with respect while I'm doing what YOU asked and what YOU need?

OMG WTF?  Seriously.

It's not my fault that a web site isn't functioning properly so I can do what you ask.  It's not my business to fix what is outside of my control.  It's YOUR situation, and I'm only ONE person who has no power to change the technical issues YOU are having.

Some days, I swear, I just think I'm sick of doing things for people because of the lame bullshit I get in return.  WHERE in any of this is it worth me wasting my time... just so you can play power trip queen and make it impossible for me to actually do anything.

So you've got the key to the house, know your vacuum is fucked, and you're asking ME to let you know when my 'problem is solved'??  The problem is YOU!

UGH!!!!!



No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...