I've been blog by blog, fueled by a little too much coffee this morning. And yet I feel accomplished as I discover that, once again, my mind has cleared a little (thanks to the Prednisone??) and I'm able to get my thoughts out. My other blogs, well all of them, are being filled with ideas, expectations, hope, contemplations... and I am feeling uplifted for the moment...
It's another day. It's another day living with an autoimmune disease that is far from reaching remission. I know the deal, summon the patience needed to accept the situation and it's processes, the time it will take to reach remission. 1-2 years. I can do this if I focus. Yes, there will be good days and bad days and struggles and set-backs, but there will also be victories. It is what it is.
Acceptance.
Today began a little rough, not feeling well in the least. However, and maybe not the best idea, I used a bit of extra caffein to boost myself to the next level here. It worked. So far it worked. I can't do this every day, obviously not healthy, but I can do it when I need to.
Today is a good day. And I'm going to get some things done. Are there obstacles? Yes. Always. But that's life, isn't it? In the meantime I will take advantage of what energy I have, even if it is caffein-induced, and I will use it for what needs done. Oh but I would love to have a take-it-easy kind of day, actually NEED that. But not today. Not today.
So I will listen to music, have this last cup of coffee, and find the drive and determination to complete tasks that are, quite frankly, not the easiest things for me right now.
I'm tired. So tired. But today is a good day. And I'll take that.

No comments:
Post a Comment