Yeah, I know… not for this blog, right? Yet it's the back-drop to everything until this nastiness is out of my system. So how long? No one can answer that.
Tic toc. Tic toc.
I've already been on the computer way too long this morning doing other things, so this entry is going to be way short. All the research has yielded the same ole same ole, so I can simply do my best to ride this out and detox, drink super-powered-health-drinks and keep going as best I can, and forgive my body for its succumbing to the medications as it has. Time will heal.
Yeah, this is looking more like it should've gone into the other blog, but hey… I'm here and I'm just going to leave it as-is.
And… the good stuff should arrive today. At least I will have those two smoothies a day to feed the body the extra nutrients it needs to help fight off the toxins the medications introduced so my body can right itself and recover. Every day that passes I realize even more just how bad most prescription drugs are for us, and how some of them (maybe most?) have lasting effects. Perhaps not permanent, but lasting just the same.
Back to the good stuff (which I am going to call it from here on out. Who cares what it's marketed name is). This stuff has a full day's worth of vegetables and fruit in ONE glass. It's not cheap, but it's SO worth it for the health benefits. A healthy person can absolutely use this stuff and feel like a million bucks, and anyone not feeling up to par, even sick folks can use this and help their body heal itself. It's organic, gluten-free, and just about as real and raw as it gets.
Blah blah blah. ;p More later. I have a movie to watch, and I'm freezing to death. I don't think it's going to get up to that lovely 73* we're expecting. But these heart meds keep me cold most of the time anyway. Brrrr. So it's me and a blankie today, and a movie of course.
Laterz!….
P.S. I sure wish I could taste things again. More weirdness, thanks to stupid meds. Thank goodness I'm off 2 of the 3 that cause this awful side effect. blech!
No comments:
Post a Comment