Monday, March 17, 2014

Chemical Carnivale

Seriously.  Well, just to let you guys know, there's a new blog.  All the edges honed from this one are somewhere else. lol  Hey, well, you know.  I'm monitoring some medical/health stuff and am not wanting to lump it all here, so… it's somewhere else.

Basically, I have to keep track of a few things, and it's been really frustrating dealing with side effects from some medications.  So I'm doing it online because it may actually help someone else who may be going through the same thing(s) with regards to certain medications, etc.   Some meds are necessary evils, and you simply have to roll with the punches and get through it somehow.

Anyhoo… it's late, and I'm tired.  So… I'll be back tomorrow sometime.  Have to see the dr. again.  they did a bone scan and found stress fractures in my foot.  Yay. :/

Nite nite….

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...