Monday, November 8, 2010

I am me. I will always be me.

Striving to be a better person takes a lot of serious introspection.  You can't change if you have no idea what it is you need to change (or improve).  People who claim to be different but spend all of their time pointing out the [alleged] faults of others have yet to even take a look at themselves.

I guess it's hard to look at oneself when you're always looking for faults in others.

I may not be perfect, and I may not be a genius.  But I am a decent, caring person.  I know what I am, and I know what I like and dislike about myself. And I know what I need to change and improve on.  But that's MY job to attend to those issues.

I'll always strive to be better.  I don't need or want heavy criticism constantly hanging over me, because that will never help me be a better person.  Negativity never helped anyone.

I am me.  I will always be me.  I like who I am.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...