Monday, April 20, 2015

If not reciprocity, then what... adventure? Part 1

So where will I take this next adventure and when?  I can hold my own for a bit, I'm sure.  Hell, I've done it this long, why not a while longer?  My adventurous side is banging on the walls, wanting out to play anyway.

I feel a little tired after spilling my guts on Where Fireflies Dream, so I'm left a little thin on my visit here.  Yet, I still feel something tugging inside to be set free, just the same.  What the hell is it, I wonder?

Maybe I should watch a movie and forget my own thoughts for awhile, last night's fiasco included.  I would have rather called someone and talked last night, rather than surfed the web on my phone in the dark... but who?  Oh well.

I need to go outside for a few, put this dying laptop on a charger and let go for a little while.

Where the hell is my phone?

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...