Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Tic Toc

Next Monday I get to stop taking the Beta Blockers, abruptly.  I wonder how it will feel to be off them.  It's necessary, no matter what, because that Thursday is EP/ablation day.  Still... I wonder....

One one hand I know that the BB makes me feel incredibly tired all of the time, lethargic, and generally just gross...on top of what the AF does.  But I think I have to be off them a while in order for them to clear my system enough to feel better in that respect.  But... I know stopping them abruptly means there's nothing to control my HR.  So that should be interesting.  I'm just hoping to feel better a few days before they make me either go back on them.. or take something else, post-ablation (IF...that is IF the EP decides to do the ablation).

It would be nice to know exactly what's going to happen.

But hey, it is what it is, and I guess it's just going to be a big surprise. lol

Still...one thing I can do is think of something pleasant... like my favorite True Blood Vampire... Eric Northman.  ;)








No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...