;p A Blogger pot pourri, if you will. Jus' cuz.
The Birthday Massacre...I looooove this band almost as much as Depeche Mode. Well, maybe as much (yes. I did just say that). And I've been so busy that I've not had a chance to download the rest of their new music, last two albums, remix CD's… *sigh* I've missed so much! The newest albums are fantastic, and such a nice listen in the car on long drives to Mobile, or just around town… or on the iPod/iPhone… or whatever.
Shallow Grave and Sideways are my two faces now, hands-down, and… how perfectly they melt together, being tracked side-by-side on the album. :) Nice touch. Very nice indeed. Brilliant, Chibi!
On another note….
Gosh my Dr. is STUBBORN! Even more so than me. Go figure. I want OFF this doggone heart medication, like yesterday. I'd rather put up with the arrhythmia and the odd split in my BP than this unbelievable fatigue. Phooey. For now I'll give this new medication another week. But that's it. Then I'm calling him again and asking one more time… to be taken OFF. Well, weaned off. I know these things can't be stopped abruptly. But geez. enough already. Drs like prescribing Rx's way too much, imho.
Um. I guess that's it for now. Sooooooo s'eepy. Off to listen to TBM so I can hear Shallow Grave and Sideways (especially the latter)…. :)
Nite nite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much for strong suggestions
ME22 & NE23. NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...
-
But I was... the entire time during the procedure. It's not exactly the nightmare they make movies and write books about, but it more...
-
This is America. Is it too much to ask to be able to afford a hot meal at least once a day? Maybe a meal that 'isn't' oatmeal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment