…and Siri told me to put my iPhone down and go to sleep. rofl Yes, mamma Siri!
Honestly, I'm so tired I can barely see the screen as I type. But hey, I needed to update, so here I am.. updating. Sort of.
This weekend was SO busy, as anticipated, but much was accomplished. We're feeling pretty good about that. Took a nice drive over to Biloxi and hung out with Chris at the Hard Rock, had a long lunch, ate, talked, and gave Chris his Christmas gift early so he could get some much-needed bike stuff. It was really good that he was sitting down when we handed him the Harley Davidson gift card and told him how much was on it. But you really can't put a price on safety, and he was happy and more than just a little humbled. We all left happy, full, and feeling like we'd had a great day despite the wicked cold wind.
T had to head back home but will be heading back Wednesday, then it's a little more packing, more so this time just to make the final move (the mover's job) shorter/easier so we can get our stuff 'home' quicker and start this new life. :) We will have 'some' packing to do, but the hardest part is done, so we get to enjoy the holiday weekend together, be a little lazy, and kick back some, and try to stay warm….
….soon there won't be any more of this freezing in the Winter stuff.
Tomorrow is going to be a bit cold as well, but I have errands to run - flea & HW meds for the critters to pick up, my own Rx's to pick up, maybe grab something hot to eat to bring home, do a little packing, then snuggle under my favorite blanket and watch a few more episodes of Once Upon a Time or maybe a little more of the last season of Dexter. We'll see.
I suppose to the average person it all sounds so…. ordinary. But it's very exciting, and T and I are looking forward to getting past all this and enjoying the holidays, and all the rest of the days ahead we'll be sharing together.
As Siri said to me once… "All you need is love and your iPhone." rofl
I'm off to bed…. I have much to do tomorrow.
Nite nite….
No comments:
Post a Comment