Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Post-Birthday, Post-Weekend, Post-Toasties..


*snort*  Just kidding about the Post-Toasties.

Awesome birthday/weekend.  My bday fell on a Thursday this year, so the day itself I spent alone, but I came home from work to find a pretty black box leaning against my door with gold letters spelling "FTD" on the front.  :)  Inside were all sorts of pretty purple roses, white tulip buds, and some other purple flowers, all in a gorgeous glass vase.   Such a sweet and beautiful gesture, one that could have waited til the following day since we had plans for the weekend... but.... the explanation was....

"I wanted you to have something beautiful waiting for you on your birthday."

Aw. :)

It really was an awesome weekend.  Beyond awesome.  Very relaxed.  Very peaceful.  Very chill.  No rush.  No pressures.  No worries.  Just all the good stuff life has to offer.

I'm off this weekend, so there will be even more time for the good stuff.

Yay.  :)

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...