Lots of walking and moving and lifting and this, that and the other (as Seinfeld would say). So much moving and activity that I had to go off the diet for a few days to give my body a rest. 15 lbs in a month was a bit much, 3 lbs in 3 days... way too much. Needed to get my energy back up to par.
The new store is bigger, and wow... my feet are killing me at the smaller store. So.. it's time to invest. And it will be an investment.
This week is the last week at the old location, and the new location is so pretty, and really high tech. Those of us who are going to the new place are super excited. What's not to be excited about? :)
Anyway, for now I'll be resting as much as I can, putting my feet up, eating 'skinny' kettle korn and watching movies or netflix. I have the Walking Dead season 3 to catch up on, "Now You See Me," and a copy of a Scooby Doo Halloween cartoon, as well as a Tom & Jerry Halloween cartoon (that I got from work). lol Hey.. I'm still child-like when it comes to holidays, and those closest to me happen to like that about me. I like that about me as well and have no intention of changing. hee ;p I have a lot of fun and relaxing things to do that will allow me to regroup and recoup. It's all good.
Next week is the road trip! Sooooooo looking forward to it. :) I get to see family, Depeche Mode, stay in a pretty hotel room with a ginormous bed, and take my time getting there and returning---no hurrying. That will make the trip SOOOO much better than the non-stop round trip my son and I made last time. And.. this time I have a Garmin GPS system. It's new, so I guess I had better figure out how to use it before I leave. lol It's going to be so much fun. It's kind of a family tradition with my niece and nephew and I (and a friend or two of theirs). We all meet in Atlanta to see DM. This time, however, we actually get a little time to hang out as well. NICE! :D
I may be able to have lunch with a friend on the way back if the timing works out. But we'll see.
Well, it's almost time for me to leave to go to confession. Then it's home for a little dinner and to put my feet up and watch a movie or two. Then off to bed so I can work the last weekend at the old store. Will need that rest, because next week will have some hours put in before I leave for Atlanta! :)
I. Love. My. Life! I really do. :)
*sigh* :) :) :)
P.S. I think I need to acquire myself a copy of "Warm Bodies." I think that has to one of be THE cutest and funniest zombie movies I've ever seen. lol Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment