Wednesday, August 7, 2013

It's time (Well, almost)

Well, I know out of the two or three people I gave links to my blogs... you guys often don't view all.. so.... here's a heads-up before I head to bed for the evening (have to get up early for work).

You guys know what I mean when I say "It's time," because most of you have said that to me many times.  It's time for me to address things that I've previously thought I would just let fade away.  Well, they don't just fade away if I don't address them, and if I don't address my feelings about said things.  More on the details later.

I'm sufficiently fed up.  You know what I mean by that, and it will be cleared up tomorrow sometime.  But until then....

I'm off to bed to listen to music, hopefully sleep well and wake up early and get to work.  I have to admit.. it's nice not to have to drive clear across town to get to work these days.  But then, I'm still looking for a second job anyway. At least until I can figure out how to schedule in classes, etc.  Yes, yes... one step at a time.

Until tomorrow....

Good night.....  or Good morning/afternoon to one of you. lol ;p

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...