Saturday, June 19, 2010

No so simple

I frequently delete the blogs here. I've always done this. One reason is because I'm using these blogs as, well, a sounding board of sorts, a place to vent, speculate, to 'see' what needs. Sadly, the times I feel most compelled to post is when things aren't going right. Today is no exception. Okay, fine. If you don't want to read the rant... exit stage left, darlings. ;)

There's really nothing to rant about, but I am feeling a little on the low side today. Didn't start out like that, and in fact I awoke (though tired) with a sense of purpose, and a sense of that elusive feeling of 'belonging.' That's how it all began anyway.

However...something went awry. When doesn't it?

I've most likely been focusing on the wrong things lately, though I believe most of the time I'm doing the right thing, in the right frame of mind, etc. But again and again I'm reminded how fragile this 'state' of being is with me. It's just too damn easy to derail that positivity. Sheesh.

....refraining from stating the obvious here.

It would be so much easier to keep that positive mindset if there were more positive things in my life, too... less negativity, less criticism...

Oh well.

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...