It's been suggested, STRONGLY, that I tell all... right here in my blog, which is not to say to tell all including names. Initials have worked in the past and should also now. Right? I've been trying to take that step for a few years, mostly just getting into the blog to find myself walled off, or otherwise shut down too far to announce to the entire world the ugly truth about much of my past, especially the recent one. Most of you already know what I'm referring to. I get SO close to spilling it all, upending the proverbial pandora's box, if you will, only to.... well... not. So how the hell am I supposed to do that now?
By using the tools they gave you to break your give-a-shitter! That's how!
Oh boy, but that's going to be something, isn't it? You guys have no idea what's coming. I may just title it "CringeFest," and even that is truly underestimating the impact it's likely to have on most of you, much less me.
Go ahead... underestimate me. That'll be fun.
It's going to happen. Likely not today (or maybe it will) but very, very soon.
Stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment