So here I am. Getting ready to do a little research on the choices for the restoration on the master bath in the new house. Most has been chosen, but the shower tile, floor tile, tile above the vanity... 2/3 of the walls... working on that, though they're mostly chosen.. is next. Paint, what little will be in there has been chosen. Vanity, chosen (with marble top). Fixtures, chosen. It's been fun, and I'm ready for it all to be completed and ready for us to move in. There's still the sunroom to be finished, the deck to be cleaned and re-stained, all the indoor doorknobs replaced with antique bronze, and possibly french doors replacing the entryway doors leading to the living room. But I think we're just about there once the master bath is done and the master bedroom and hallway wood flooring put in (out with the carpeting in that area!).
A bit on the tired side today. We've scoured a lot of stores and resources online looking for the right color tile and shape, etc. for the bathroom... and well, I'm ready for a little down-time for my brain. lol But.. just a little more and I'll be done. Just a little more.
Oh... and we walked into Lowe's the other day and right into the best deal ever! They had a few outdoor grills on clearance and we bought one of the last 3! Regular price was a little over $560.00 (can't remember the exact amount) and we paid $164.00 !!! Helluva deal!! ;D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So much for strong suggestions
ME22 & NE23. NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...
-
But I was... the entire time during the procedure. It's not exactly the nightmare they make movies and write books about, but it more...
-
This is America. Is it too much to ask to be able to afford a hot meal at least once a day? Maybe a meal that 'isn't' oatmeal ...
No comments:
Post a Comment