Monday, January 6, 2014

January 9, 2014

Is the day.  No need to explain further.  Those who need to know what that day is already know… or will know. lol

Tomorrow will be a fun day, albeit a COLD one.  Wow, but the weather has been down right chilly lately.  But anyway….

The trip to Miami I've decided to forego due to yesterday's change of events.  I simply feel it's the smart thing to do right now.  My son may call and have some news, and that may change everything (not sure).  But for now, I think I'm going to sit this one out.  There will be other opportunities, and an "official" trip to plan for later this summer anyway, that special getaway that's planned in advance.  This one is more family oriented, which is awesome, but combining the two things in one might be a bit much.  Yeah, this may be a bit confusing to those who have no idea what I'm talking about. lol

More later…. have something to take care of.  :)

No comments:

So much for strong suggestions

ME22 & NE23.  NEFL Eagle cam. Screen shot and photomanipulation by me. Copyright American Eagle Foundation. My physical jour...